- Books can be checked out for 2 weeks and can be renewed.
- Overdue notices are sent to students in advisory. Report cards may be held back until all books are returned and/or lost books are paid for.
- Computers are to be used for school related work only.
- Students may come to the library with a pass:
- during morning advisory, with permission from their advisor.
- independently, throughout the day, with the permission of the librarian and instructor.
- during lunch periods, with the librarian's permission.
- Homework Central is an after school program in the library for students wishing to study, do homework, or work on group projects until 3:45 pm, Tuesdays - Fridays. There is a late bus schedule available.
NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS WHILE IN THE LIBRARY.